The Great New Zealand Bread Bake Off - Terms & Conditions
Farmers Mill Ltd., Terms and Conditions of Entry to: The Great NZ Bread Bake Off 2019 - Static Competition
- The promotion is known as “The Great NZ Bread Bake Off”.
- The promoter is Farmers Mill Limited, Timaru, New Zealand.
- Entry is by filling in the entry form and submitting a qualifying bread for judging by Farmers Mill by the advertised due date. Entry must be made on the official entry form. Contestants must work for a commercial bakery.
- Only one entry per individual / bakery will be accepted. However, each individual /bakery may enter into ALL seven of the International Bread Categories. Max one entry per category - max total seven entries per individual / Bakery.
- This is a baking competition and winners will be judged solely by Farmers Mill Ltd appointed baking experts and baking industry associates. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Farmers Mill Great NZ Bread Bake Off Static Baking Competition – to be held / judged on Thursday 10 October 2019 at Visions On Campus Restuarant, ARA CITY Campus, Christchurch Central.
- Prize description: Each category winner in the STATIC competition will receivea PALLET of Farmers Mill Summit Flour and certificate of achievement. Up to two Highly Commended places may be awarded in each category, and awarded certificates. The 'overall winner' will also receive the Farmers Mill International Bread Trophy.
- The judges do not have to award a prize if the baking quality is deemed to be below standard or unacceptable quality.
- Farmers Mill Ltd and their appointed partners and agencies may change these terms of entry at any time without notice to entrants – even if the competition is already underway.
- Other than requirements imposed by New Zealand Statutory Law, Farmers Mill Limited, its Agencies, Partners and Promotors accept no liability whatsoever to any personal loss or business losses or injury as a result of entering or participating in this competition.
- Winners will be announced via email and Farmers Mill website following official release - Friday 11 October from 5:00pm. Winners agree to a publicity photo of self and or bakery as part of accepting the prize.
- All entrants and Prize Winners automatically agree and accept these terms and conditions when accepting entry and participating in the competition.